Saturday, December 15, 2007

So....I kinda feel like Goldilocks lately...

12/15/07

You know how Goldilocks just gets to pick and choose whatever fits her preference at the moment? I have been acting like her lately. I have a big bed room with a nice comfy bed in it, but I also have a ridiculously large closet with a guest bed in it. Each bed has its own perks and each night I get to pick and choose which one best suits my current situation. Under normal conditions I would choose the bed in my bedroom because it has the more comfortable sheets on it and a TV that is is viewable from it. However, there are some times when the closet bed is a perfect fit for me.

Bedroom Bed:
1. More comfortable sheets.
2. Viewable TV from bed.
3. Don't feel like a weirdo for sleeping in my closet.

Closet Bed:
1. It gets much colder at night in the closet ( I love it cold when I sleep ).
2. It gets much less sunlight in the closet.
3. It is much quieter in the closet.

For the last 3 or 4 nights I have chosen the Closet bed, because I have been going to bed when the sun is coming up and my roommate has been sick and I can't hear him coughing when I am in my closet. It is a nice change of pace though from my regular bed...I almost feel like I am on vacation and staying in a hotel when I sleep in the closet.

Sometimes my stress level is through the roof with all of these paramount decisions I am forced to make.

So, I kind of slacked off today on my goal of playing everyday before I went home. I did it for several reasons.

1. I hadn't been playing my "A-game" the last two sessions.
2. My sleep schedule was getting more and more out of whack each day that I played live. It was to the point where I was going to bed around noon. Hopefully, taking this day off will get me back on schedule.
3. I was getting very bored/impatient after spending so many hours playing in such a short period of time.

I did manage to play about 400 hands of PLO online today and won $1,089 so the day wasn't totally void of any poker action and it felt good to have a day off from the Bellagio. I ended up going to some friends' house and played a little fight night on xbox 360 and the board game Cranium. I pwned Evander Holyfield (played by Buxx) with Roy Jones Jr. in a 12th round KO and we had a 1-1 draw in Cranium.

Tomorrow I hope to get all of my flight information figured out regarding Hawaii and/or Tunica....more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

HumphreyIN said...

I say tunica is ur best choice.. 2/5/10 plo and 5/10 plo everyday... and im glad to see ur back in the closet... i didnt enjoy your and kdollars "2 guys, 1 spoon"