Friday, December 14, 2007

Ballin' out and bowling....

12/10/07

I have decided that it is much easier to stay on top of a blog if you have a laptop instead of a desktop....and when you are winning. It is kind of fun to lay in bed and recap your day before falling asleep and you can't really do that on a desktop. I have been on a pretty solid heater playing live poker as of late. It is almost like it is impossible for me to have a losing session if I play 5 hours or more. I don't feel like I running particularly hot either. I feel like I have a great feel for where I am at in hands and I do a really good job of controlling the size of the pot. I waited to play today until after bowling. Bowling kind of sucked tonight. I threw lots of strikes, but was amazingly horrible at picking up my 1-pin spares tonight. I probably left at least 8 of them which is absolutely horrible. I bowled around a 530 series which isn't the worst ever, but it really bad for how many strikes I threw tonight. Anyway, I went with Kevin and Bill to the Bellagio tonight. I won $768, Kevin won $2900, and Bill won $87. I talked Kevin into letting me keep most of his winnings to prevent him from blowing it when he gets drunk and shoots off in the pits and at the strip clubs. He can play poker well enough to make money, but he has trouble holding on to money outside of poker. Hopefully, he will let me keep holding on to his playing roll, because I really hate seeing it go to waste on strippers and pit games.

So far that is 2 days of the 7 that were left out of the way and I have played both of them and won a total of $2899. I have 5 days left to win $4,111. Kind of a lofty goal, but I think I should be able to do it if I put in enough hours, hopefully at least 25 (maybe 30).

Now, I am prolly gonna fall asleep trying to watch the rest of Knocked Up. zzzzzzz.....

No comments: