Friday, December 14, 2007

1st day of my challenge...

12/9/07

Charlie, Denah, Clint, and Hajja left this morning. I love having visitors, but it is also always nice when you have your room back to yourself and you can walk around/sleep naked whenever you want. I woke up at a decent hour today and went to the Bellagio to play today around 12:30, but I couldn't get in a game until around 2:00 because all of the tables were filled with up with the super satellite for the 15K Main Event. I played 10/20 briefly until my 5/10 seat opened up. A few continuation bets didn't work out and I lose about $550 playing 10/20 in about 30 minutes. At one point playing 5/10 I was stuck around $800 and 1400 total for both games. I didn't play all that bad, but I just couldn't make any hands. I hadn't played any big pots, just hadn't hardly won ANY. Then things started to turn around when I won about a $3300 pot when I turned a gutshot nut straight in a 3 way pot then got dealt QQ in back to back hands and busted the same lady with them both times :) I ended up winning $2131 on the day and I am definitely on pace to win my $7000 before I go home.

Tonight I went bowling at the gold coast with Micon, Martha, Kdollar, Gank, and Anne. I didn't bowl very well...149, 148, 199. I lost $70 bowling, but I had myself in good bets to win money if I just bowl my normal game. I also won $15 playing Paigow poker before dinner while Kevin and I waited for the other 4. It is going to be hard to get a long session in tomorrow, because of bowling league. I might try to play after bowling, but that will get my sleep schedule all out of whack.

So tired.....

No comments: