Sunday, December 16, 2007

A rather unproductive day....

I didn't go to the Bellagio to play...again. I just really didn't feel like going to play again and my sleep schedule hadn't gotten any better even after my day off.

So, tonight I decided to stay home again and do some much needed laundry and play a little bit of PLO online. I lost about $100 playing and got a little bit of laundry done. I didn't finalize any travel plans like I wanted to. I am kind of still depending on some other people's plans to be finalized before I can do anything about my own plans. My schedule will hopefully look something like this:

*Leave for Evansville on the 16th
*Be in Evansville all the way through xmas and new years
*Catch a ride with one of my buddies to Tunica around the 3rd of January
*Fly from Memphis to Hawaii on the 6th, 7th, or 8th
*Fly back to Vegas on the 15th
*Fly to Louisville around the 31st of January to hang out with Landon and attend his superbowl party
*Fly back to Vegas around the 6th of February

A pretty busy January, but it should be lots of fun.

No comments: