Friday, December 14, 2007

The fight and a short term goal...

12/8/07

Today was a really uneventful day. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night which is very rare for me. I got up in time to watch the IU-Kentucky game and IU did not dissapoint despite Eric Gordon and Armon Bassett not playing due to injury. I love it when IU blows out Kentucky and now that I think of it my buddy Fritz now owes me $20 as we decided to have a standing bet on the IU-UK game every year :) After I watched the basketball game I decided to order the Mayweather Fight. Charlie and I alternated picking fighters in the undercard fights for $10 apiece and I went 0-3, but he let me go double or nothing on Mayweather in the Main Event and I broke even. Mayweather won by knockout in the 10th round, but Hatton gave a good fight. The star of the fight was the fans from the UK....they were unreal with their chanting and cheering!

I am way tired and I am gonna hit the sack and hopefully put in a long session tomorrow at the Bellagio. I am going to try to play live everyday until I go home and average $1k/day during that time. That would be an extra $7K to my bankroll and I would feel like I deserved to relax over my Christmas vacation at home.

No comments: