Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas present...

For Christmas Santa brought me a set of 3's against someones AA in 5/10 NL. I played for a little less than an hour and won $1,261. Poker Tracker tells me that is an hourly rate of $1,376 for today. The family is here and it is going to be time to eat soon so the way I look at it I will be giving up about 3 grand in opportunity cost to eat our Christmas Dunch.....I guess they are worth it ;)

Looking at my artificially inflated hourly rate for today got me thinking about what my overall hourly rate on my laptop has been....$161.01....now, if I could just get myself to play more hours!
That is pretty sick to think about making that much money per hour...I mean that is like Dr. or lawyer type money, but then again....they don't get to work in their underwear and take vacation for 3 and 4 weeks at a time.

I have much to be thankful for this Christmas.

Merry Christmas to everyone reading this blog....both of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Journal entry read. Very nice. I wish the soup kitchen could have worked out.

Anonymous said...

I hope you weren't too disappointed about the deviled eggs. It won't happen again.