Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sun Vs. Me and Sun Vs. Lotion....

Well, the sun beat stubborn ole' me.....again, but the lotion might still have a shot at not losing to the sun. I tried to buy some sunscreen, but they didn't have the aerosol kind that I like so I decided that I would just try to stay in the shade as much as I could and not stay out very long.....bad idea. Of course I got burnt, but no so bad (I don't think so anyway) that I won't be able to keep from peeling if I keep putting lotion on regularly (not likely). So for now the sun is winning and looks like the clear favorite to sweep both matches. If you bet on the sun in the burn and peel two team parlay your ticket looks pretty good and could probably be sold for a 2:1 profit right now. If you want an inside tip I will tell you to hold on to your parlay ticket and go for the 13:5 payday, because I have a poor history when it comes to keeping up with the necessary application of lotion when trying to prevent peeling. Also, it is possible iI am past the point of no return and I will peel regardless of how much lotion I apply.

Time to go apply some more lotion for the second time in 30 minutes....I have no shot at keeping up with this pace.

Edit: Only because I don't mind being the butt of a good joke and I want to give my readers what they want here is the damage....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! your face is sooooo red!!! either from the sun or bearing down and trying to make those abs pop out..... dont try to deny it!! you know it is true, you know you did it! but i do think that i see the edges of your rectus abdomini on each side popping out- you have been swimming!