Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 1 of 1-week challenge.....

I got off to a great start of my 1-week challenge today. I ended up winning $2,315 and played a little over 5 hours. It is going to be really tough for me to play 35 hours in a week, but I am really going to try and make a run at it. I am sure I will already fall behind pace tomorrow, because Eric is in town for one day and we are playing golf tomorrow morning. I always have a hard time playing too many hours on days that I play golf too. 5 or 6 hours is about the most I can play in one day which means I have to play close to my max hours every day of the week to get to 35 hours. I was looking at my poker tracker for 2008 and figured out that I have averaged about 15 hours per week of playing hold'em online. That is totally disgusting. I know that doesn't include any live poker, online tournaments, or any time I have spent playing PLO, but I should still have more hours than that logged playing hold'em online. It is 2 am and we are leaving at 7:30 am for golf tomorrow so I have to get some shut eye.

In some other exciting stuff to keep an eye on....I bet $180 on Jeff to win the British Open at 200:1 in hopes of winning $36,000! I also bet $40 on J.B. Holmes, because I thought he was a good bet at 150:1. Maybe I should call Jeff and tell him he could win me $36K if he wins so he would try extra hard to win this time....as if he won't be trying to win the $2 million or whatever you get for himself, haha. (please don't call or text me to tell me how he is doing, because I will be watching it on tivo when I get home from playing tomorrow).

No comments: