Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My table draw.....

Someone on twoplustwo.com posted a list of all of the seating assignments for day 2a and 2b of the main event. Here is my table draw:

Charalampos Tsaoussis 12,900 B63 01
Wade Woelfel 42,600 B63 02
Bart Wetsteijn 47,375 B63 03
Timothy Miles 33,075 B63 04
Jason Eriquez 46,575 B63 05
Jason Brice 40,400 B63 06
Jan Maskell 31,925 B63 07
Kelly Samson 16,350 B63 08
Patrick Cruse 11,050 B63 09

I like that the person on my immediate left and right are both short stacks as well. I googled all of the players at my table and I somehow ended up with 3 of the same players that I ended day one with.

Here is what I know about each player (this is more for my own preparation than it is to inform anyone else reading this):

1 seat - Charalampos Tsaoussis (13K in chips)- Relatively inexperienced player with only two live and two online cashes listed for him as far as I could tell from searching online. He is from Greece.

2 seat - Wade Woelfel (42K in chips)- Going to be a really good player. Has had lots of success online and is a pocketfives.com avid poster. Will have very solid tourney skills and experience.

3 seat - Bart Wetsteijn (47K in chips)- He played at my table for a couple of hours at the end of Day 1. He is from the Netherlands and seemed to be playing very aggressive and opening lots of pots. Seems to be willing to gamble. Mostly a live player now from what his online poker profile says.

4 seat - Timothy Miles (33K in chips)- He was also at my table ending day 1. He opened a TON of pots for pretty small raises, but played really passively when he was re-raised and/or someone had raised in front of him. Has had a lot of success in live tournaments and almost 500K in cashes.

5 seat - Jason Eriquez (46K in chips) - No info on him online so I am sure he is a satellite winner and prone to making some mistakes somewhere along the line.

6 seat - Jason Brice (40K in chips) - Has cashes dating back to 2002, but only 8 cashes total listed. I will assume he doesn't play for a living since he would probably have had more than 8 cashes in 6 years if he was playing full time.

7 seat - Jan Maskell (32K in chips) - Nothing really listed about him online.

8 seat - Kelly Samson (16K in chips) - A professional player from Canada that lives in Vegas now. He is a regular 5/10 and higher NL player at the Wynn. I have played a bit with him and he plays pretty well. He has one really big cash recently in one of the Caesars circuit events for 128K. I also know that he can go on tilt in a tournament pretty quickly. I played with him in a $500 tourney at the venetian and he blew up and busted in about 45 minutes by making some overly terrible plays. I am sure he will be much more patient and playing his A game since this is the main event. I also think that he knows I am a tight player and will be aggressive in attempting to steal my blinds.....I doubt it sucker!

9 seat - Patrick Cruse (11K in chips) - Best player at the table, imo. Will most likely pwn the whole table's face. He is also a nice guy and I hope he makes a come back and wins the whole thing.

Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretttyyy sure you made the first 3 players up.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.