Saturday, January 19, 2008

Phew....

I just played the most hands of poker I have ever played in one session....by a lot. I played 3,079 hands in a little over 5.5 hours straight. I didn't get up to pee, eat, or take a break of any sort the entire time (once I did finally pee I think I also set a personal record for my longest continuous urination...I know you were wondering). The most hands I had ever played in a day before was probably in the neighborhood of 2,400 hands. To play 5.5 hours straight is pretty impressive for me in itself, but the crazy part was that I averaged playing 7.2 tables at a time over that span and I usually only play 5 or 6 tables. I am sure you are wondering how I ended up doing. I won a whopping $114.45! If you would have told me that I would only win $114 after having played 3,079 hands in a day I wouldn't be too excited about it. However, I started off my session losing and kept losing for most of my session. I was stuck around $800 for the majority of my day and ended up going on a little rush at the end to finally get winner. I was actually pretty happy about the way I played with the exception of two hands where I lost about $200 each, but that is going to happen when you play so many hands.

After I was finished with my session Kevin and some of his buddies came home VERY drunk from celebrating two of their birthdays. We had ordered the Roy Jones Jr./Felix Trinidad fight so they came over to watch that. Before we started the fight Kevin and I agreed to pay one of his drunk buddies $50 to jump in the pool. I know what you are thinking...$50 just to jump in a pool in Las Vegas!?! It has been unseasonably cold lately in Vegas and there has been a thin layer of ice on our pool for the last few days. Well, he did it! Just stripped down naked and hopped right in! Of course I postponed him jumping into the pool until I could get my digital camera to record a video of it :) I am trying to decide on whether I should put the video in my blog, but I will probably wait until tomorrow once everyone has sobered up before I do anything about it. Believe me....you WANT me to post it!

I'm starving and heading to Taco Bell to get some grub.

+$1,408 with 10 days left until I leave. On my way to the $5,500.

No comments: