Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick Update....

Caddying is going great and Jeff is playing awesome. He shot a 7 under 65 yesterday and has a 2 shot lead going into the second round. It seemed like he never had to hit a tough shot and could have made a lot more putts than he did. He only missed one fairway and one green all day and that was the hole he bogeyed. He was never anywhere close to making another bogey. I am not sure what the longest putt he made for par was, but it couldn't have been much more than 2 or 3 feet. So basically he either made birdie or a tap-in par on every hole. It was pretty cool to watch.

Oh yeah, something else that people might find interesting is that we played 9 holes of our practice round with Michelle Wie. I thought she would be a little stuck up or arrogant, but she was very cool and really nice.

Its time to go crush some IHOP before our round today.

I just thought I would let you all know that I officially (actually really unofficially) have the lowest first round scoring average for caddies in the history of the PGA Tour....Jeff shot 65 in the first round when I caddied for him in Vegas too.

No comments: