Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not much to blog about....

Since I got my big tourney score I haven't done a good job of setting short term goals for myself or keeping track of how much I have won/lost. I honestly don't even know if I am up or down money since then which is really bad. I haven't played very much, but I know I have had some big swings when I have played.
These are the swings I can remember:
Lost about $2500 in a live session.
Lost about $4500 one day online.
Lost 3,000 online and won $4500 live in the same day.
Lost around $1000 live
Won 1200 online
Won 2200 today playing online.

If these were the only swings that had happened I would be down around $3100 since I got back from Louisville, there are other wins/losses that I am forgetting. I am sure I am down a little bit over this time, but I need to do a better job of keeping track for sure.

Andy Liedolf gets in town tomorrow afternoon so I am sure I won't be playing much while he is here and we are going home on the same flight on the 31st.

I probably won't play very much while I am home either, because I will be pretty busy seeing all my peeps and visiting with family. Eric and Kelly will have already moved to California by the time I get home so that will suck not having them in Evansville when I go back to visit. I could always count on Eric to keep me entertained while I was home and I was always a favorite to sleep in their guest room a few times during my visit.

So, I guess my new short term goal will be to enjoy my upcoming time off and to make sure I set some goals before I get back to playing once I am back in Vegas.

I like visiting home and I am excited to get there, because I haven't been home since Christmas. I think this is probably the longest stretch of time I have ever been away from Evansville in my entire life. I will be home on the 31st and am staying until the 9th. Then I will be back in October for Kyle and Natalie's wedding. I will also for sure be back for Christmas. I usually end up staying for about a month around Christmas time, but I don't know if I will do that this time. My brother, Nat, is trying to convince me to come home for Thanksgiving and then co-hosting a bonfire party with him the Friday after Thanksgiving. I don't know if I want to come home 4 times in 4 months though. I guess a lot of it depends on if I have any other travel plans come up or not.

Sorry for the boring blog, but I thought I should post something before I got too far down the slippery slope of not blogging for a while.

No comments: