Sunday, August 17, 2008

Don't let them fool you....they are scurred!

The guy that that owns Cirque Du Soleil is super rich and loves to play poker. He plays the biggest games online and he is by far the biggest loser in the history of online poker, but he is a billionaire and doesn't mind one bit. Every time he plays the the waiting lists get insanely long with people wanting to take a shot at him. The list was 11 people long at both tables that he was playing on, but when I sat down with $40,000 at an empty table not one of those people waiting for his game wanted to play against me...an unknown nobody with $40,000 to give to them. I don't blame them at all considering that if I did actually play them I would most likely end up not being a nobody and would be one of the regulars in the game playing on a friends account.

I can now say that I tried to sit with the best players in the biggest game offered and they were too scared to play with me. Look...see for yourself!


Edit: A player named Urindanger ended up sitting with me and bought in for $8,000, but it took anyone about 15 minutes before they sat with me....wusses.

No comments: