Monday, May 19, 2008

Swings, swings, and more swings.....

After I had my best day ever I had two of my worst days ever followed by another really good day. I only played 13 hours this week online which is really disappointing. Since my really good day my last 3 days of poker have been -$2,858, -$2,668, and +$2,461. Those are some crazy swings and are not ones that I am used to. I don't think I am doing anything out of the ordinary, but thats just the way it goes sometimes.

Week 6 results:
Online: -$3,215
Live: +150

Total results after week 6:
Online: $13,383
Live: -$4,200
Total: $9,183

That is so sad that I have only made that much money in 6 weeks time :(

I don't really have anyone to blame but myself though. I haven't played near the amount of hours that I intended to and I don't feel like I have played my best poker during those 6 weeks either. I vow to work extra hard this week.

Time to run to the post office and then to bowling for our final week of the season.

Oh ya, I upgraded to PokerTracker3 today so I should have some new blogs up soon with some killer stats to boggle your mind.

No comments: