Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quick update.

More lacklusterness.....I played some full ring NL yesterday and had a few coolers right at the end of my day. Of course these coolers happened at 5/10 NL and not at my smaller games. I ran AK into KK twice and KK into AA once in the last 20 minutes of my session all for full buy-ins. I ended up losing $1240 after being up almost the entire day. Today was another grinding type day that have been happening all too frequently lately. I played almost 5 hours and won $343. I have only played 12 hours this week, because Landon and I have been playing golf everyday. I played some 1/2 NL live with Landon and lost $140. Last night Josh and I went to the Bellagio around midnight to play. The 5/10 games were broken up so I played some 10/20 NL for a while. I think I only won one hand the entire time and lost $840. I also played some 30/60 Omaha 8 or better and couldn't make a hand in that either. In fact...I never ever got to see the turn in one hand I played in about two hours worth of playing. I lost $320 playing that.

Week 4:
Online: -$684
Live: -$1300
Total: -$1984

I really need to get to work this next week between Landon and Derek's visits.

No comments: