Sunday, May 11, 2008

BOOYAKASHA!!!

All my whining finally paid off....I had the best day of cash games I have ever had today! I played 5.4 hours and 2,718 hands of mostly 5/10 Full Ring and some 3/6 full ring and 2/4 6 max. I won a whopping $6,844 and ran at an awesome 19.58 BB/100! I soooo needed to have a day like this. On a bad note...I played some 10/20 NL at the Bellagio last night and lost $2,000. I was down about $700 when I picked up two Aces and they couldn't outrun the dreaded two Kings :( We put in about $1300 each before the flop and he rivered a King. Everyone was going so crazy about how sick of a beat it was, but it really didn't even bother me too much seeing as how stuff like that happens daily online. Oh well.

So, today REALLY helped out my week and my overall stats. Here is how everything looks now.

Week 5
Live: -$3,300
Online: +$5,758
Total: +$2,489

Not really all that impressive at first glance, but considering that I have only played about 18 hours and ran like crap live it is pretty solid. Today's little heater got my win rate up to 4.76 BB/100 for the week which makes me pretty happy after running so mediocre for so long.


It seems like I usually only post graphs from stupid downswings, but this is what a graph looks like from a good day. I pretty much never lost a big pot and that makes it so much fun.

I feel really confident now after having such a good day and I feel like I will ride this heater for a while. I expect more good results on the way :)

I couldn't end this blog without posting this hilarious picture and telling all of you that I felt like this dog they way I was pwning peoples faces today...

No comments: