Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 3 wrapup.....

I had a good week as far as getting in lots of hours and playing lots of hands, but my results were somewhat lackluster.

I played 36 hours and 25,321 hands, but I only ran at 1.09 BB/100 which is pretty abysmal. I know it could be worse....I could have had a losing week, but it is frustrating to play so many hours/hands and run below expectation. The good news is that I ran really hot at 5/10 and cold in 2/4 and 3/6 and still ended up winning $5,285 on the week.

Total results after week 3:
Online: +$8,370
Live: -$1050
Total: +$7,320

That is decent money, but I am pretty disappointed with that figure considering how much I have played.

I am still waiting to have a bust out week and hopefully it will come sooner rather than later!

I am going to be hard pressed to get all of the hours in that I want to in the upcoming weeks. Landon is coming out for about 10 days starting on the 5th and then I think Derek, Joey and Kelly (Derek's sister) are coming out starting on the 16th for a couple of weeks. I know all of those guests will tell me that they don't want me to miss out on playing while they are here, but it is still tough to play when people are here....not that I mind, I love having visitors.

I am looking forward to bowling tonight since I missed last week playing golf. 600 series here I come!

No comments: