Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Exhausting first day of week 2....

So today was the second full day of playing 8 tables of 6 max poker on my new setup. I was really looking forward to playing today and motivated to put in a long session so that I can be sure to reach my goal of 30 hours this week. I played for about 4 hours and 20 minutes straight and it seemed like I played for about 8 hours. It really wears me down much quicker to play 8 tables instead of 6. I suppose it will get easier eventually and I will develop more stamina for playing 8 tables. I played just over 3100 hands today which would take me about 5 hours and 40 minutes playing 6 tables and I very rarely played that long when I was 6 tabling so I guess it is a pretty good trade off. I won right at $1200 today after getting off to a fairly rough start. I ended up running at 4.25 BB/100 which is slightly better than what my goal is. I know this is all very boring stuff to anyone reading this so I will stop rambling about my statistics that I am pretty much obsessed with.

For anyone that wants to comment on my blog.....I love getting the comments, but I HATE when you don't say who left the comment! I have gotten several comments from "Anonymous" and even some from people who did leave their name and I still didn't know who they were. If you are a stranger commenting on my blog let me know how you found my blog. If you aren't a stranger just let me know who left the comment.....thanks!

Matt and Josh are breaking my balls for spending too much time writing this blog (even though them talking to me is the reason it is taking me so long) so I better wrap it up. We are headed to the Bellagio to eat at Noodles. Having friends in town is horrible for watching what you eat! Matt and I have promised each other that we are going to the gym every day while he is out here (wow, that sounds extremely gay, but I am gonna leave it in here anyway) so I shouldn't have to worry too much about what I eat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job dominating life thakeeelah!! You know who this is! :)

Anonymous said...

pat... :-) love the blog.. allows me to stalk you better..
~Robin

Anonymous said...

Awesome post man! Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Patrick,

You know me too well. I told Trudy I was not going to say anything about you filing your taxes, and I did not. Just so everyone knows though, he did call me on the 14th to ask some tax questions, and even then I did not say anything about the timing of the question. I guess you are really grown up now. Good Job.

Dad