Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh dear Matt.....

For any of you who saw the blog that Matt posted on MY BLOG just sit back and wait....I will eventually post a blog explaining in detail the monumental prank I pull on him in retaliation. I have no idea what it will be yet, but he is going to be in town for a while. I am in no rush to get him back so if I can't come up with something before he leaves just rest assured it will be coming one day...and it will be funny!

For anyone that missed it. The blog that he posted under my name was titled "Please Help...." The subject was: .....me to get a girlfriend.

For some reason it always really bothered me when people chatted pretending to be me on my instant messenger name, used my phone to text people, and now I suppose it also bothers me when people pretend to be me and post on my blog.

I am very creative, but if anyone has any good suggestions of pranks they would like to see pulled on Matt please feel free to email them to me. Don't leave them in my comments because he will read them. My email is pncruse@yahoo.com.

Stay tuned to find out what happens when Matt decides to open one of these....

No comments: