Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A solid first week.

I didn't play as much as I would have liked, but I did manage to get some other much needed chores done. I finally got my taxes paid and I spent WAY too much time at Best Buy buying a new computer. First off, I want to give a shout out to my dad....he didn't bug me about paying my taxes even one time this year! There is no doubt in my mind that he had been biting his tongue since the first of the year. I managed to get them paid even if it was only one day before the deadline. So, thanks for having faith in me Pop.

I had two good days this week and the rest of them were either small wins or small loses. I ended up only playing about 25 hours and won $4239 online and $150 live. My win rate ended up being 3.65 BB/100 which is nothing special, but above the 3.5 rate that I set as my goal so I guess I can't complain. Having a 3.5 BB/100 rate probably just got a little tougher, but a lot more profitable with my new computer setup. Josh and I both got some sweet new computers which runs dual 28" monitors. I can pretty comfortably play 8 tables of 6 max NL now and my hourly rate should go up pretty nicely just from the extra two tables. I think it should raise my hourly rate by $20-40/hour so my new computer should pay for itself pretty quickly.

Matt gets in town today for 9 or 10 days so I should be pretty busy for a while. Hopefully I am still able to get my 30 hours for the week in. It is pretty retarded to think that I can't get 30 HOURS A WEEK in sometimes. I mean I am giving up soooo much money by being lazy it is sickening. So right now it is time to SNAP OUT OF IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty sweet setup!