Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Operation Dominate Life.....

So my last little challenge was somewhat successful and I plan on this one being even more successful. My last challenge was 7 weeks long and I got a little worn down towards the end of it. I am going to make this one 7 weeks as well and see if I can have some better endurance this time. Today was my first day of the challenge so it will be last from April 8th through May 26th.

I am going to again try to play 30 hours of online poker per week and mix in some live play as well.
I WILL make a better effort on getting to the gym during this challenge and that is where the dominating life part comes in. I did well last time playing poker and lost quite a bit of wait, but not as much as I could have if I had gone to the gym like I should have.

Predictions/Goals for ODL:
-Average 4 days per week at the gym (28 days total)
-30 hours of online poker per week (210 total)
-Have a win rate anywhere over 3.5 BB/100
-Play 100,000 hands total (14,300/week)

I am going to keep my weight loss goals/progress out of my blog, because I want to surprise people at home that haven't seen me in a while (hopefully, they can tell!).

Time to go Dominate Life!

Today was my first day and I played 4.4 hours and won $105. I was a little rusty and some big hands didn't go my way, but my patience was really improved due to my vacation. I was stuck pretty good early on (about $1850), but managed to make a nice come back so the +$105 feels much better than it sounds.

No comments: