Thursday, February 28, 2008

A pretty good couple of days....

I didn't play many hands yesterday, but I had a pretty solid day. I played about 1200 hands and won $995. After I finished playing for the day Matt, Josh, Richie, and I went to the UNLV/ San Diego St. basketball game. The game was fun and had a good atmosphere. UNLV won the game and after the game Me, Matt, and Richie went to Blondies inside of Planet Hollywood to play some beer pong. It was my first time playing beer pong and I was pretty much a natural. When I played either Matt or Richie, the one that wasn't playing had to drink the beer I was supposed to be drinking. I went 3-0 in my first 3 games every played.

Today I played about 1700 hands and won about $650. After that we headed to the Wynn to see what kind of trouble we could get into there. Stupidly, we played some 5/10 PLO when it was basically just a bunch of our friends that made up the majority of the game. I left the game to go pick up Kevin from the airport and by the time I got back to the game everyone seemed to be stuck and in a bad mood. I did well in the game, but it was pretty silly to play in a game that was mostly just friends anyway. Kind of a can't win situation. Anyway, I won $1024 playing PLO.

Here is my week so far.

Online: +$2,048
Live: +$1,120

Not too bad with 3 days still left before the week is over. 3 more solid days and I might be on my first mini-heater in a while!

No comments: