Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two big days.....

I have had two really good days out of the last four days of playing. There is a notoriously bad player that I keep an eye out for anytime that he is playing. I managed to find him playing twice in the last few days and both times he started right about the time I was planning on quitting. I feel like I am giving away money if I ever quit while he is playing so I try to stick it out. That resulted in me playing two 9+ hour sessions of cash games online. I don't ever remember playing that long before.

Anyway, one of the days I won almost $4800 and the other day I ended up breaking around even. I played in the $550 Venetian Deep Stack tourney today and only lasted a few hours. I built up my stack nicely and then lost an 85K pot when my opponent rivered two pair to knock me out. Oh well, I went to the Bellagio and played 10/20 NL and FINALLY had my first good session ever at 10/20. I ran pretty well in the game, but they also didn't play all that well either. I won almost $4,000 in the game in about 3 or 4 hours time. It is 4:16 am and I need to hit the sack it I plan on playing and of the Sunday tourneys online tomorrow.

My fish tank is coming along nicely...I promise to post some pictures really soon.

Also, Jeff is really putting on quite the display of guts....he is tied for 14th and on pace to lock up his spot in the top 125 with one more round to play. Hopefully he can move up another couple of spots and he'll be able to take next week off.

No comments: