Friday, July 31, 2009

Well that didn't last long....

I totally didn't stick to my goals...I immediately saw a fish playing 3/6 PLO and jumped right into the game like an idiot. The good news is I crushed it! I am up $5440 in the last two days and it feels pretty good. I played an 11.5 hour session (really 3 small sessions with short breaks in between) of only PLO which is WAY longer than any other PLO session I have played. It is also could be the most hours of any kind of online cash game session I have ever played...if its not then it is really close. I have played 75 hours this month which is pretty good considering I was gone for 7 days and Justin and Kevin both visited this month. I still have one more day to play a few hours, but Matt and Brooklyn are coming in the morning so I doubt I will play much tomorrow. It was a much better month this month. I didn't make what I lost last month, but I am headed in the right direction at least.

Playing PLO really slows down my pursuit of a 1 million hand graph, but I will get there eventually. I only played 20,000 hands this month in 75 hours. I only play about half the hands per hour when playing PLO as I do when playing NL. I am currently at 676,314 hands in my database. I just did the math and that puts me about 1100 hours away from getting to 1 million hands if I continued to play PLO the rest of the way. That makes me pretty sad, but it really isn't all that big of a deal.

In some other sad news, Jeff decided not to play in the Reno/Tahoe Open this year so my caddying career has been suspended until the Vegas tournament in Mid-October. His wrist is bothering him quite a bit and he wants to rest it before he plays in the PGA Championship the following week. That should give me plenty of time to grind out some mortgage payments next month, but I still intend on taking a vacation somewhere.

No comments: