Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I haven't done this in a while (goals)

I used to be very proud of how I used to make, write down, and reach lots of goals, but I haven't done it in a long time for some reason. Writing down goals makes playing poker have much more of a purpose and keeps you from getting careless which I have been very guilty of lately.

I just got really sidetracked while writing this and I really don't feel like writing anymore. I was going to say why goals are so awesome, but you get the idea anyway....

Goals:
1. Play only $200 PLO until I win 15 buy-ins.
2. Play $400 PLO until I win 15 buy-ins.
3. Game select and mix in 3/6 with 2/4 until I win 15 more buy-ins.
4. Take some shots at 5/10 PLO
5. Win millions.

Hopefully, this will get me to update a little more frequently since I will be reporting back on my progress.

No comments: