Saturday, July 18, 2009

New House before and after pictures....

Stairs-after

Stairs-before

Kitchen

Backyard-before and after, but I intend on putting a pool in for next summer

Ping pong room-after

Dining and ping pong room after

Upstairs-after

Upstairs-before

Living room-after

Living room-after

Living room from upstairs-after

Living room-before

Living room-before

Living room from upstairs-after

My Bathroom

My office in my bedroom-after

My new TV and dresser

My bedroom-after. My bedding hasn't arrived yet so I am having to make due with queen sized stuff on my new king sized bed...most comfortable mattress ever! I also have not gotten around to hanging my mirror yet.

My room-before

My room-before

New homeowner

View from the street

I did not include any pictures of Josh's room, Josh's office, Josh's bathroom, Kevin's room, Kevin's bathroom, or the guest room because I took all of the the after pictures at about 1am and they were sleeping, but they are all pretty standard rooms that you wouldn't get much excitement out of anyway.

5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 3550 Sq. Ft., 3 Car Garage, $268,000....and I'm pretty proud of it :)

I intended on including all of the ridiculous stuff I had to do in order to buy the house and get it in the shape it is in now, but just reliving all of that stuff will surely just put me back on life tilt. Just rest assured that owning a home is WAY more work than any human should have to do. That leads me to another point...how in the world do normal people find the time to buy a house? Almost everyday since I have moved in I have had to be at home (usually for a 3-5 hour window chosen at their discretion) in order to meet someone that had to do some work at my house. It has really sucked spending so much time waiting around for all these different people, but I don't understand how someone with a regular job would have been able to be available for all of these different scheduled time slots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The place looks great! Can't wait to come over for the first party. You got a steal, but of course had to put in a ton of work to make up for the bargain price. I paid much for more my smaller place, but I don't remember doing all that much to get it up and running.