Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How to show tilt who is boss....

So I lost a really disgusting hand at the Bellagio that I don't even care to discuss here (I got it in good). I was pretty steamed up about it and decided that I was going to do a few loads of laundry when I got home to help get my mind off of the hand. Obviously, our dryer has decided to stop working which further added to my tilt. I refused to let it win though....I called upon my friend Mr. Google and found the nearest 24 hour Laundromat and I went and did ALL of my dirty clothes. Since I stay on top of my laundry very well all of my dirty clothes ended up being only 3 loads. However, these weren't just any loads of laundry....this Laundromat had the biggest washing machines I had ever seen. They only had one of the biggest kind and it took 28 quarters and the other two took 20 quarters per load. I am estimating it probably would have been about 12-15 loads had I done it at home. Here are some incredibly rare photographs that can only be captured a few times in a lifetime....where the only dirty clothes that I own are actually on my body currently (actually that isn't even true, because somehow I missed some dirty clothes and you can see them already piling up in my laundry basket).

My finished work at the laundromat


My work pants on the top shelf. Tons of treasure (clean socks and undies) on the second shelf.

A birds eye view of my shorts, jeans, and shoes all folded and arranged neatly (this should stay like this for at least 2 full days).

1 million collared golf shirts.


You can't hold me down tilt! I own you!

I nominate this blog post for the top 3 most boring blog posts I have ever written...deal with it, you cannot have back the last 4 minutes you just wasted reading about me doing laundry. Muhahahah!

2 comments:

Nick said...

With years in the laundry industry, well done sir. GG and NH!

Anonymous said...

You make a father proud.

Dad