Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome to the Breakfast Club....

I decided to finally give my readers what they have been demanding for a very long time. A picture recap of my breakfast for the last 7 days.

Tuesday:
Cinnamon Life cereal topped with sliced bananas and skim milk.


Wednesday:
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Cream Cheese (I had to settle for colby jack cheese and fat free cream cheese though because that's all we had) and two slices of white toast with fat free butter spray (thanks Landon).


Thursday:
Cinnamon Rolls and a glass of skim milk. I was trying to eat somewhat healthy, but I realized I was going to run out of healthy things to eat if I was going to have something unique for 7 days in a row. Plus, I already had the cinnamon rolls and they have to get eaten at some point.


Friday:
Three packets of peaches and cream oatmeal (it started as only two packets, but I didn't measure the milk and I put too much in so I improvised and added another packet to make it the correct consistency) and two pop tarts (cooked a little too long for my taste).


Saturday:
Two egg and cheese sandwiches on toast (I once again had to settle for colby jack cheese and that doesn't go very well on egg sandwiches, just so ya know).


Sunday:
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich made with extra crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jam and blueberry waffles used as the bread...a fantastic touch if you have never tried it (and I don't know of anyone else in the world weird enough to have tried it). Also, a glass of chocolate milk.


Monday:
Apple slices with extra crunchy peanut butter.


I hope you enjoyed your visit to the breakfast club.

No comments: