Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Short one...

I lost yesterday about what I won the day before and today I played for almost 6 hours and won $47 or something silly. Playing only 6 tables has actually been kinda fun. I am able to pay more attention to obscure player specific stats and I think it is making me a better player.

I talked to Jeff today and he is planning on leaving Tuesday morning to play in this weeks PGA tourney. He thought he was done for the year, but he only missed one tournament. He said he hit about 30 balls today and was hitting his 8 iron 130 yards (he was hitting it about 175 in Vegas). He obviously won't be 100% for the tournament, but he said he didn't want to look back a month from now and wonder if he could have played. I am actually really excited to see how he manages to play. I think it could actually help him in a sense....it will most certainly have to improve his putting and will force him to think his way around the golf course if he wants to score well without just bombing it on every hole (not that he is reckless when playing).

I am going to be ordering some new fish and corals for my tank tomorrow. I'll post some pictures in here when I get some more stuff added.

No comments: