Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meh...

I had another good day online winning $1330 in about 3,000 hands, but I lost $1468 playing 10/20 at the Bellagio. The game wasn't very good, but I told myself I was going to try to get more comfortable in that game so I played it anyway. I hate the feeling of thinking that other people in the game are better than me and it is no fun when they are the one applying the pressure to me. I don't really think they are better players than me, but it will just take some time before I get used to playing in a bigger game with deeper stacks. I had a few cooler hands today online, but I am sure I was on the good end of some that I am failing to remember. I am definitely feeling more comfortable playing the 5/10 games online. Full Tilt has a limited number of full ring games running at 3/6 and higher so I got some money on stars, because I noticed they have WAY more full ring games running than full tilt does. It will suck not getting rakeback while playing on there, but the FPP's you earn make up for that a little bit. Hopefully, the ability to play more higher stakes full ring games will more than make up for the lack of rakeback.

I need to hit the sack so I can get up and own some more people online tomorrow.

So far this is how my challenge is going:

Online: +$6,764
Live: -$224
Total: +$6,540
Amount needed to reach goal: $13,460

Today was my first losing day of the challenge. I won't be able to have too many of those if I am going to reach my goal. I suppose if I am going to have a losing day one where I lose $150 isn't so bad.

Sorry the content of my blogs has been painfully boring lately, but I am writing them more to keep myself motivated to reach my goals than anything else at the moment. I promise to post some cool stories or something entertaining soon.

No comments: