Friday, May 7, 2010

May Goals update....

1. Play 120 hours of online cash games.
I have played 28.5 hours so far and I missed the first couple of days of the month so I am on pace to meet this goal.

2. Play 50,000+ hands
I have played 13,610 so I am also on pace to reach this goal.

3. Review/analyze at least 10 regular players games to help me improve and exploit them.
I have reviewed about half of one player so far, while I was also playing a session so this goal has been a big fail up until this point.

4. Make $12,000+.
I am down $446 so I am certainly not on pace to reach this goal. However, I do have a 2.47bb/100 win rate this month I am just getting crushed at 5/10. If the variance evens out at the different limits I still have a shot at this goal.

5. I will not play 10/20 or higher.
I failed this one today, because there were TWO huge fish in the games (both lost at around 15BB/100 over a decent sample size). But I won so who cares!!!

I have had two solid winning days in a row so hopefully this is the start of my epic run I predicted a couple of blogs ago.

No comments: