Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another May goals update....

1. Play 120 hours of online cash games.
I have played 66 hours so far so I am a little behind pace here. However, I got some super virus on my computer which caused me to miss a few days of playing. I ended up having to pay someone on the internet $85 to remotely access my computer and cure my computer of this virus. It is almost all better, but he still needs to fix a few things he wasn't sure how to fix the first couple of times he tried. He emailed me telling me he talked to one of his nerd friend/colleagues and he is confident he can fix the rest of the issues.

2. Play 50,000+ hands
I have played 32,017 hands so I am slightly ahead of pace to reach this goal.

3. Review/analyze at least 10 regular players games to help me improve and exploit them.
I suck. I have still done zero. Having to admit this sucks, but I could definitely be working on my game away from the tables much harder than I currently am. (Note to self....really do this!)

4. Make $12,000+.
I am up $1422 in cash games for the month so I am definitely behind pace for this goal, not to mention I am down about $2,000 in tournaments this month :( To make this even more frown worthy, I am actually running way above expectation for the month!

5. I will not play 10/20 or higher.
I have actually played a little bit of 10/20 (368 hands), but only because there were super big fish in the games. I am up about $1400 in 10/20 so it has worked out so far, but it really bugs me when I don't play the same in these games, because of the monetary difference.

Its not very much fun to update about NOT achieving the goals I set, but it wouldn't be very cool of me to only report goals being met. Anyway, there is still time in the month to turn things around.

No comments: