Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jurasic Poker: Part 2!

Whenever you finish a great day of poker there isn't anything much more satisfying that staring at your graph for a bit and patting yourself on the back. Sometimes after you have played too long of a session you can start to see some very strange things if you stare at your graph long enough. I did this once before and the things I saw inspired the wonderful artwork that appeared in this blog: http://thakilla.blogspot.com/2009/05/jurrasic-poker.html

This time while staring at my graph and patting myself on my back a T-rex jumped out at me and I immediately knew that I had to create another masterpiece.

Without further adieu I give you Jurassic Poker:Part 2 (the T-Rex).






It felt very good to go from stuck almost $2200 to up almost $4700 in about 1700 hands.

No comments: