Sunday, June 21, 2009

That's it Mr. Anonymous, you've done it now...

This comment was left after my last blog about how I had been running poorly in tournaments by none other than "Anonymous".

Anonymous said...

Last confrontation of tournament means little -- shouldn't you be focusing more on hands prior to your last coin flip?


What caused you to be in such a desperate situation?

I have ranted before about how anonymous comments drove me crazy, but I just now got around to making it so you have to be logged in to leave me comments.

I don't know who this person is that left it, but if your purpose was to needle me about running poorly in tournaments and poker in general then you played the game well, and I tip my hat to your creativity. If you were being serious and trying to get me to re-evaluate my play leading up to my "desperate situation" then you failed at the game. Afterall, it would be very counter-productive for me to try to learn how to not be card dead for hours on end.

In other news, I played another $1,500 event yesterday in which I once again did not make it out of the second level of blinds. I have also been getting my face smashed when I play poker online too. I am trying my best to maintain my sanity, but that is not coming as easily as it normally does for some reason. I am looking forward to the houseboat trip at Kentucky Lake over the 4th of July weekend....it will be a much needed break from poker. Until then, I will continue to grind my life away and hopefully start playing and thinking about poker in a little more positive manner.

No comments: